Saturday, September 6, 2008

Donohoo Reunion at Harold & Muriel Graham's in Mt View, WY

One of the earliest memories I have of attending a family reunion was in 1968.
That was the year we all camped up in Logan canyon. It was the first time I had ever met most of my cousins, except Cindy, Dee & Lynn. We ran and played and got to know each other. Steve was a new baby and Shari was a toddler and I loved babies so I was very happy.

During the time we were together we went to a Donohoo Family Reunion in Mountain View. I don't remember a lot of the people that were there, I was still too young to take much note of the strange adults that were there.
Towards evening I was playing out on the road with some of the other kids when Harold brought his cows in to be milked. I had never been that close to a cow, it was amazing and frightening at the same time.

No comments: